Apple is now rolling out the watchOS 8.1.1 minor software update with the fix for an issue on the Apple Watch Series 7 users while charging the watch.
JOIN APPLE ON TELEGRAM
According to the changelog, the latest update for the Series 7 watch fixes a charging issue. Except for this information, there are no new features added. The new software version is 19R580, replaced the version 19R570.
Apple first released the watchOS 8.1 on October 25.
How to update your Apple Watch:
To download and install the latest update automatically, your watch must be connected with the charger and WiFi, and have at least 50% battery. You can also check for the update manually by following the instructions below.
- Open Apple Watch app.
- Click on General.
- Now go for the Software Update menu.
- In there, you will get a prompt to download the update.
- If available, connect it to the charger.
- The installation will begin after 50% battery life.
- Keep it connected with the charger until the update is complete.