Apple seeded the RC (Release Candidate) version of the iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4. Alongside this, the company also released the same version for the watchOS 7.3 and tvOS 14.4 to the developers and the public beta testers.
watchOS 7.3 Release Candidate version
The Release Candidate version of watchOS 7.3 is can be installed on the compatible Apple Watch after installing a proper profile from the Apple Developer Center. After getting the profile configured the beta can be downloaded simply by going through the Watch app on the iPhone.
The latest watchOS 7.3 update adds a new ‘Talk to Walk’ feature for Apple Fitness+ members. with this update the ECG functionality is expanding to more regions. Further, it brings more new features and several improvements. Below you can check the complete release note of the update.
watchOS 7.3 includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes, including:
- Unity watch face—inspired by the colors of the Pan-African Flag, the shapes change throughout the day as you move creating a face that’s unique to you
- Time to Walk for Apple Fitness+ subscribers—an audio experience in the Workout app where guests share inspiring stories as you walk
- ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, and Thailand
- Irregular heart rhythm notifications in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand
- Fix for an issue where Control Center and Notification Center may be unresponsive when Zoom is enabled
tvOS 14.4 Release Candidate version
The Release candidate version of the tvOS 14.4 comes after a week of the second beta. The update is available for the fourth and fifth generation of Apple TV models and can be installed on the Apple TV via XCode.
Although, yet it is now known, what this update will bring but it will be mainly focused on the improvements rather than new features.
(Via – MacRumors)