Apple has released the iOS 13.2.2 to iPhone and iPod touch users. It includes a fix for RAM management, cellular data performance, and more.
It brings a fix for issues related to background applications and multitasking. This RAM management problem caused applications to quit when running in the background.
Release notes for iOS 13.2.2:
iOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
- Resolves an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose mobile signal after a call
- Addresses an issue where mobile data may temporarily not be available
- Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
- Addresses an issue where using the Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
- Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories
Earlier this week, Apple released the first developer beta of iOS 13.3.