After OnePlus 9R, it’s time for the OnePlus 9RT smartphone users to update their handset with the latest December 2022 firmware. This new package is landing on the OxygenOS 13 platform with a bunch of useful fixes and improvements for the device. While it also checks and mends the stability aspects of the network and security system alongside.
Going with the fresh details, the OnePlus 9RT phone holders residing in India can identify the December 2022 update with the MT2111_11_F.13 build version. However, you need to assure a free space of 537.66MB to store the new firmware effectively on your device. On the flip side, we will recommend opting for a standard internet connection for installing the update.
Moving on to the changelog, the December 2022 firmware brings fewer fixes for the OnePlus 9RT, in comparison to the OnePlus 9R. Yet, they are thoughtful and provide a reliable and comprehensive user experience. Hence, you should download the firmware as soon as it reaches to your device’s notification panel.
In case you instantly want to upgrade your device to a new build and need to observe the reflective improvements then you can try the manual method. Visit the Settings menu > System > System Updates > and tap on the Download & Install button. It could happen that you will not find the firmware immediately. Thus, wait for a few days and the firmware will make its way to your phone.
December 2022 Update Changelog
- Improves system stability and performance
- Extends battery life in some scenarios
- Fixes a time display issue that might occur when the Quick Settings panel is pulled down
- Fixes an issue where the virtual button and navigation gestures might not respond to your taps
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security
Communication & Connectivity:
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections