April 09, 2021
The firmware version of this update is RMX2121_11_A.14 and users will have to install a 211GB software package.
April 05, 2021
The new update fixes the system performance and improved system stability as well as fixes the auto-reboot issue of the Realme X50 5G.
For Realme X7 Pro, this update fixes the video splash screen problem after turning on the video anti-shake. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of these updates.
- Realme X50 – RMX2144_11_A.24
- Realme X7 Pro – RMX2121_11_C.12
Realme X50 5G
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Fixed the auto reboot issue with low probability
Realme X7 Pro
- Fixed the video splash screen problem after turning on the video anti-shake.
HOW TO UPDATE:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.