The company is regularly rolling out software updates for its devices to enhance performance as well as fixes several issues.
Xiaomi is rolling out a new firmware update for Mi A2 Lite, Redmi K40 Gaming Edition, Redmi Note 9 4G, Redmi Note 10 Pro, Redmi 9C, and Redmi 8. The new update improves the system security and stability as well as optimizes system performance.
For more information, below you can check the changelog, updated software version, and download link.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Mi A2 Lite – V126.96.36.199.QDLMIXM
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition – V188.8.131.52.RKJCNXM
- Redmi Note 9 4G – V184.108.40.206.QJQCNXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro – V220.127.116.11.RKFMIXM
- Redmi 9C – V18.104.22.168.QCRIDXM
- Redmi 8 – V22.214.171.124.QCNINXM
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
- Mi A2 Lite – Link
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition – Link
- Redmi Note 9 4G – Link
- Redmi Note 10 Pro – Link
- Redmi 9C – Link
- Redmi 8 – Link
Note: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open device Settings >> About phone >> tap on MIUI version >> Check for updates.