Samsung has seeded its various Galaxy devices with the fixes and optimizations of the latest March 2023 security patch, so far. Whereas, Google has now started releasing its March 2023 Play System update for Android devices including the Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S22, and Galaxy S21 series.
Google Play System March 2023 update aims to bring new features to Android devices and core improvements for a better user experience. Additionally, the update weighs about 30MB on the Galaxy S21 series, while it may differ on other Samsung devices. Unlike the security patch.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
This latest Play System update has added some new elements and optimization to the Google Play Store. Moreover, it brings improvements to Play Protect in order to keep your Samsung device safe. Besides, the company earlier promised faster and more reliable download and installation via Play Store.
Join Us On Telegram
Furthermore, the changelog also mentions updates to System Management, and Usability services that improve Battery Life, Device Storage, and Network Usage as well as Stability. It also adds new animations, which will show up after a successful tap-and-pay transaction using Google Wallet.
However, the March 2023 Play System update may also be available for your Galaxy device if you haven’t yet received the March One UI patch. To check for updates manually, navigate to System Settings, followed by Security and privacy, then Updates and Google Play system update.
March 2023 Google System update – Changelog
Google Play Store
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility.
- [Phone] Users will have the ability to automatically make apps that they are installing on Phones & Tablets, available on other connected Android devices such as Watch, TV and Chromebooks.
- [Phone] Adding the ability to provide feedback about the rows of apps and games that are seen.
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support Utilities related developer services in their apps.
- [Phone] Wallet users can selectively exclude loyalty cards imported from Gmail.
- [Phone] New animations displayed after successful tap and pay transaction using Google Wallet.
- [Auto] [TV] [Phone] [Wear OS] [PC] Updates to System Management, and Usability services that improve Battery Life, Device Storage, and Network Usage.
- [Auto] [TV] [Phone] [Wear OS] [PC] Updates to system management services that improve stability.
Via – SammyFans