Realme is rolling out a new software update for the Realme X7 5G and Realme X7 Max 5G smartphone users, which brings the latest March 2023 Android security patch. The firmware will work to enhance the stability of your Realme devices and also improve their performance.
The March 2023 security update has arrived with the UI build version RMX3092_11.F.10 and RMX3031_11.F.12 for Realme X7 and Realme X7 Max 5G respectively. We recommend users to upgrade their devices for more boosted execution and improved reliability.
Moving on, the firmware update will enhance the system’s security and make it more stable. In addition, the users of Realme X7 Max 5G will also notice fixes in the common bugs like the camera flashback, a stuck issue in the system, and the problem in which NFC cannot be used with a low probability.
However, the update is currently pushed for a limited number of users, once after ensuring its stability, the update will be released for more users. Have patience and wait for your turn. Or you can even check for the update manually through the settings and system and update section of your Realme devices.
Realme X7 5G – Changelog
- Integrates March 2023 Android Security Patch.
- Improves system stability and performance.
Realme X7 Max 5G – Changelog
- Integrates the February 2023 and March 2023 Android security patch.
- Improves system performance and stability.
- Fixed the problem that NFC cannot be used with a low probability.
- Fixed the camera flashback problem with low probability.
- Stuck and stopped
- Fixed low probability stucking issue due to the of system.