After making it available in various countries, Xiaomi is now releasing the Android 13-based MIUI 14 major software update for the POCO M5 smartphone users in India. This new update comes with bundles of new features and optimization options to take the user experience to a new level.
This major software update will make your POCO device more remarkable with various elements like the reimagined user interface, on-device privacy, tabular icons, bigger folders, improved notifications, a new set of wallpapers, back-end optimizations, and much more.
It also provides improved system architecture to boost the performance of both pre-installed and third-party apps while saving power. The changelog of the update also mentions the latest July 2023 Android security patch for optimized security and better reliability of the system.
According to the information, the consumers of POCO M5 living in India will be able to identify the MIUI 14 update via the build version V126.96.36.199.TLUINXM and need to install a 3.5GB package size.
FOLLOW OUR SOCIALS → GOOGLE NEWS, TELEGRAM
How to downlaod the update
- Visit the Settings app > Tap on About Phobe > Click on System Updates menu > Press the MIUI version > Hit Download & Install tab.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2023.
- Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
Note before upgrade
- Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading.
- The update process might take longer than usual.
- Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update.
- It might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version.
- Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13 and you might not be able to use them normally.