Xiaomi officially introduced Mi Store for Android in beta back in 2015, later it was unveiled on the Google Play Store for all Android users. In 2018, the company introduced this app for iOS users in India.
Mi Store provides a fast and intuitive interface to search, browse and purchase all Mi products, including mobile phones, tablets, and accessories, securely make payments, and deliver orders.
With this application, the company will ensure that you get first discounts on all our new product launches and special discount offers. You can manually check the update or get it from the link mentioned below.
1. The stability of the application is improved;
2. Enhanced security and privacy.
You can also get this update from the Google Play Store link mentioned below.
Key features of Mi Store
- Search, browse and buy Mi products.
- Pay securely using multiple payment options.
- Track your order status and manage your orders.
- Read content from Mi Community and stay updated about the latest product launches, reviews, tutorials, and more.
- Wi-Fi: To allow the Mi Store app to connect to available wi-fi networks for faster browsing
- Device state: To identify the screen-size, android version, and analyze app crashes for improving overall performance.
- Files and Storage: To cache images for better performance.
- Push notifications: To notify users of upcoming deals, offers, and price drops.