December 08, 2020:
This update comes with a new shortcut to open the Notification shade, a new camera Pro mode, and features. It also optimizes the control center layout in landscape mode, brightness for wallpapers in Dark mode as well as fixes some known issues.
Stable MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 7 arrives with the MIUI 12 version V22.214.171.124.QFGINXM and users have to download a 2.5GB software package to install the update. Below you can check the download link and changelog of this udpate.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
Redmi Note 7 Stable MIUI 12 Update
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen
- New: New Pro mode features and descriptions
November 19, 2020:
Xiaomi has started to rollout the latest MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 7/7S in India. It brings a set of new features and changes for a better user experience.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 stable update for Redmi Note 7/7S brings a number of new features such as a new visual design, new animations, Home Screen, Weather, Notes, Magazine level layout, and more. It also improves system security and stability
The software version of this update is V126.96.36.199.QFGINXM and users will have to download a 2.1GB software package to install the update. Below you can check the download link and complete changelog of this update.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Changelog:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.