Xiaomi is rolling out the latest MIUI 12 stable update for Mi MIX 3 5G in Europe. It brings a bundle of new features and improvements for better user experience.
READ MORE: Xiaomi MIUI 12 Update Tracker: These Redmi, Mi and Poco devices have received the update so far
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 stable update brings a number of new features such as new visual design, new animations, Mi share, Dark mode, Press and hold redirection option, and more.
The software version of this update for Mi MIX 3 5G is V126.96.36.199.PEMEUXM. Below you check the updated download link and complete changelog.
XIAOMI MI MIX 3 5G CHANGELOG:
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Fix: Control center wasn’t always displayed correctly in landscape mode
- New: Recently connected devices will be pinned on top of the list for a short time
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Optimization: Removed unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode
- Android Security Patch to July 2020. Increased system security.
- Optimization: App lock verification page
- Fix: Fingerprint icon wasn’t shown in some cases
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly in some cases
Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with an animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
- New: Local search
- New: Downloading videos from popular websites
- New: Multiple optimizations for Battery saver
- New: Multiple optimization options
- New: Automated tasks now support restoring backups
Optimization: Low battery warning
- Fix: Low battery notification appeared twice in some cases
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected]