JULY 18, 2020: New MIUI 12 update is rolling out to the Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi is rolling out a new MIUI 12 software update for the Redmi K20 Pro users in India. The software version of this update is MIUI V126.96.36.199. It comes with improvements and fixes for a few bugs.
READ MORE: Xiaomi MIUI 12 Update Tracker: These Redmi, Mi and Poco devices have received the update so far
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
JULY 02, 2020: MIUI 12 Update for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro rolling out in India
Xiaomi is releasing the latest software MIUI 12 stable update for Redmi K20 Pro in India. Since this is the first phase of MIUI 12 rollout for Redmi K20 Pro, the second phase set to start this July.
MIUI 12 stable update brings a number of new features such as new visual design, new animations, Super Wallpapers, AOD, dynamic display, enhanced privacy, new camera features, and many more for better user experience ( changelog mentioned below).
This update also optimizes the control center, Press and hold redirection options, Pro mode parameter, and fixes some known issues.
The software version of MIUI 12 stable update is V188.8.131.52.QFKINXM for Redmi K20 Pro. This stable version update is expanding widely. We recommended this device users to download the latest version software to enjoy new features.
XIAOMI REDMI K20 PRO CHANGELOG:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: Super wallpapers break physical boundaries and keep inspiring you with every touch.
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Fix: Brightness adjustment bar couldn’t be used when Control center was opened for the first time
- Fix: Toggle order wasn’t correct on the old toggle panel
- Fix: Switching SIM cards crashed the app in some cases
- Fix: Accessibility features weren’t available in the editing mode
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Fix: Lock screen items were shown on the Always-on display
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t work on Always-on display in some cases
- Removed: Lock screen and Always-on display issues in Second space
- New: Animated Home screen icons are neat and satisfying.
- New: We’ve added a new animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: Gravitational animations make returning to Home screen look seamless and natural.
- New: New Pro mode features and descriptions
- New: Vlog feature for videos
- Optimization: Pro mode parameter naming
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: We added lots of fresh animations that will accompany your actions.
- New: Calendar cards will remind you about important events and anniversaries.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.