Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 update for Poco F1 brings a bunch of new features including new system animations, Super wallpaper, Floating window, Animated icons, Casting, and more as well as fixes some known issues.
Earlier, Pocophone F1 users already received the MIUI 12 update to limited users. Now, this update is rolling out widely for Global variants of this device. This information is confirmed by the multiple Pocophone F1 users.
The software version of this update is V184.108.40.206.QEJMIXM for Pocophone F1 users. Below you can check the download link and changelog of this update.
Pocophone F1 MIUI 12 update changelog:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode
- In accordance with the requests of the local authorities, Mi Video, slow-motion videos, AI soundtrack, dictated subtitles, and selected preview functionality will no longer be available in India. -Related app icons will disappear from the Home screen.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.