Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 9S comes with a Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade, a new mode of scanning document, enhanced Control center, and Dark mode. It also fixes the phone issue in which UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases.
The firmware version of the MIUI 12 update is V188.8.131.52.QJWMIXM and users have to download a 629MB software package to install the update. Below you can check the complete changelog of this update.
Redmi Note 9S Changelog:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- New: A new mode for scanning documents