September 11, 2020:
Currently, the MIUI 12 update for Mi Note 10 Lite is rolling out for testing. When the testing of the MIUI 12 update is successful then the update will rollout widely for all users. This information is confirmed by the Mi community moderator.
September 07, 2020:
Google’s ARCore support is now available for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. It enables AR experiences on smartphones without any special hardware. Mi Note 10 Lite users can download the “Google Play service for AR” app from the Google Play Store to enjoy the world of augmented reality.
September 01, 2020:
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 stable update for Mi Note 10 Lite update brings a number of new features such as new visual design, new animations, Movie frame, Dark mode, Press and hold redirection option, and more.
The software version of this update for Mi Note 10 Lite is 220.127.116.11.QFNMIXM upgrading from MIUI 11 version 18.104.22.168.QFNMIXM. Below you check the updated download link and complete changelog.
XIAOMI Mi Note 10 Lite CHANGELOG:
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Fix: Control center wasn’t always displayed correctly in landscape mode
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with an animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security.
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: A new mode for scanning documents
- New: Movie frame
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.