UPDATE 2: May 19 (06:08 ET) – POCO expands MIUI 13 Global Beta Recruitment Open for More Devices
Recently, POCO has added some more devices for MIUI 13 Global beta testers recruitment. The newly added POCO devices that are eligible for MIUI 13 Global ROM beta testers are provided below. If you want to become a beta tester follow the steps given below.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
One thing to note is that if you have applied for previous recruitment and your MI ID/POCO is on the shortlist that was announced earlier, there is no need to apply for this recruitment.
- POCO M4 5G [IN]
- POCO C40/C40+ [ID]
- POCO X4 PRO 5G [Global, EEA, TR, ID, RU]
- POCO M4 PRO [Global, EEA, IN, RU, TW, TR, ID]
UPDATE 1: POCO expands MIUI 13 Global Beta Testing to more smartphones
Earlier this year, Xiaomi’s Poco brand started recruiting MIUI Global Beta Testers for its eligible smartphones across the world. Now the company is adding more devices to the list. The updated list includes new devices that have been launched recently.
If you don’t know, participating in this beta program will let to test and experience the stable/beta MIUI updates before the wider rollout. These updates will not harm your system.
But the users who will not register for Mi Pilot tester recruitment and will download the update builds before the final release will be responsible for the harm that will cause their phone’s system.
Anyways, you can check the new or updated eligible device list for Mi Pilot testers recruitment as well as the link to fill the application form below.
Before you Begin:
- Applicant’s age should be 18/18+ years.
- Back up your data before updating.
Candidates should be using the eligible smartphone, the list is mentioned below.
The phone should be logged in with the same ID which user has filled in the recruitment form.
How to apply for MIUI Beta Testers recruitment:
- Fill in all the required details correctly and carefully especially Mi Account and IMEI Number.
- Click here to apply.
How to check for the MIUI ROM version:
Go to “Settings > About phone” to check the version. The character displays：
“MI” means Global Version-11.X.X.X(***MI**)
“IN” means Indian Version-11.X.X.X(***IN**)
“EU” means Europe Version-11.X.X.X(***EU**)
“RU” means Russian Version-11.X.X.X(***RU**)
“ID” means Indonesian Version-11.X.X.X(***ID**)
Eligible Device List:
- POCO M4 Pro 5G [Global, EEA]
- POCO X3 GT [TR, Global, ID]
- POCO X3 PRO[TW, TR, Global, IN, EEA, RU, ID]
- POCO F3 [TW, TR, Global, RU, ID, EEA]
- POCO M3 [TW, TR, Global, RU, ID, EEA, IN]
- POCO X3/X3 NFC [TR, EEA, ID, RU]
- POCO F2 Pro [TR, Global, RU, ID, EEA]
- POCO F3 GT [IN]
- POCO M3 Pro 5G [IN, ID, RU]
- POCO C3 [IN]
- POCO M2 [IN]
For more information – visit here.