As mentioned in the changelog, the new firmware makes a phone lighter, faster, and durable, when compared to the previous version of MIUI. It further fixes the problem that noise could be heard when the screen was turned off in some cases.
Users who are interested can know more about the update through the changelog and updated version mentioned below.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- POCO M3 (Europe) – V18.104.22.168.RJFEUXM
MIUI 12.5 is an upgraded version of all the previous MIUIs, so it is faster, lighter, and more durable among all the MIUIs out there in the ecosystem. The new generation of MIUI brings new features, new functions, many major changes, and improvements in system UI, settings page, home screen, lock screen, etc.
It brings a new feature for System, powerful tools in the Notes app such as doodling, sketching, press, and hold to adjust the strokes, gesture shortcuts, dynamic layouts for typography, and more.
- POCO M3 (Europe) – Link
Note: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching All-new Notes.
- Fix: Navigation buttons weren’t displayed correctly in the super wallpaper settings
- Fix: Wallpapers from the First space were also applied in the Second space when the Battery saver was on
- Fix: Wallpapers weren’t displayed correctly in the Second space
- Fix: Wallpapers flashed while the device was being unlocked in some cases
- Fix: Wallpaper services crashed in some cases correctly
- Fix: The screen flashed while Fingerprint unlock was being used
- Fix: Wallpapers stayed dark after Dark mode was turned off in some cases
- Fix: Some wallpaper previews weren’t displayed
- Fix: Home screen background went black after
- Fix: Ul elements overlapped in the super wallpaper descriptions overlapped during the setup process Ultra battery saver was turned off
- Fix: Incorrect voice prompts for downloading super wallpapers in Accessibility mode
- Fix: Text truncation issues in super wallpapers settings
- Fix: When system font size was set to large, super wallpaper descriptions overlapped during the setup process
Here’s how to check for updates manually
- From the Home Screen swipe down.
- Tap on Settings icon.
- Select About phone.
- Hit on MIUI version menu.
- Finally, click on Download update
Tip Spot (Have any suggestions? send us on contacts below)