Newly launched Redmi AirDots 3 is a successor of the Redmi AirDots 2, which was introduced last year. The design of the new version has changed a lot compared to the previous model, but the function has been improved.
The Redmi AirDots 3 is powered by the QCC3040 chipset, and the Bluetooth version is upgraded from the Bluetooth 5.0 used on AirDots 2 to Bluetooth 5.2. It can provide up to 7 hours of uninterrupted music playback with a single charge and can be extended up to 30 hours using a charging box.
Below you can check the full specification, availability, and price of the AirDots 3.
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Qualcomm QCC3040 chip, aptX enable low-latency for gaming
- Two high-resolution sound units for high frequency and low frequency offer true to nature balanced sound
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- 4.6g (Each)
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- 43mAh battery on the headset offers 7 hours of battery life on a single charge, 600mAh battery on the charging case offers 30 hours of backup
Availability and Price
Redmi AirDots 3 available in Blue, White, and Pink colours. It is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 30 / Rs. 2,240 approx.). Currently, it is available to order in Online stores and will go on sale in China from March 04, 2021.