On March 4, 2021, Xiaomi unveiled a new mid-budget smartphone Redmi Note 10 Pro in India, with a 6.67-inch full HD + AMOLED screen and 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 732G, 64MP Samsung ISO100 GW3 main camera, 5020 mAh Battery, and runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
The company has now started to rollout a new software update for Redmi Note 10 Pro users in Indonesia, Russia, EEA, and Global. It brings the latest Android patch released in March 2021 to improves system security.
However, there’s no additional feature noted in the update. Below you can check the updated software version, download link, and changelog of this update.
Updated Software Version
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (Indonesia) – V220.127.116.11.RKFIDXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global) – V18.104.22.168.RKFMIXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (EEA) – V22.214.171.124.RKFEUXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (Russia) – V126.96.36.199.RKFRUXM
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2021. Increased system security.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (Indonesia) – Link
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global) – Link
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (EEA) – Link
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (Russia) – Link
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
The newest Android patch already received by Mi Note 10 Lite and POCO X2 along with Redmi Note 10 Pro. Now, we can surely expect that other phones of Xiaomi will soon join the March patch updated device family.