As soon as Android 12 goes online, Xiaomi started testing its eligible smartphones that run on MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version. However, Xiaomi’s MIUI 13 is on its way and is said to reach the markets in December this year.
Well, in the case of MIUI 13, Xiaomi seems to change its policy. Reportedly, unlike the older versions of MIUI, MIUI 13 will completely be different. It will only be based on the Android 12 operating system. Notably, the Chinese tech giant has also started building stable MIUI 13 for the devices running on Android 12.
Still, we can not give any confirmation on this matter as there’s no official confirmation neither the company gives any hint at this. Considering MIUI 13 builds that are sent to Android 12 running devices, the OEMs always send the beta build to the devices running on the latest Android.
At the moment, it remains to be seen if Xiaomi will release MIUI 13 update for Android 11 operating smartphones or not. Let’s wait for an official confirmation for the new MIUI to be released.
- Xiaomi 12 to launch on December 16, MIUI 13 also expected [Read More]
- MIUI 13 India release date, features, device list, update, and latest news [Read More]
- Xiaomi MIUI 13 Features: RAM expansion, floating widgets, optimized dark mode and more [Read More]
- Xiaomi MIUI 13: Everything you need to know – Eligible devices, features, release date, and more [Read More]
- Breaking: Android 12 based stable MIUI 13 internal testing begins for 7 flagship devices [Read More]