July 25, 2020: Russia
Stable MIUI 12 for Poco F2 Pro starts to rollout in Russia. The firmware version of this update is V22.214.171.124.QJKRUXM for Russian variants. We recommend users to download the latest update to enjoy the latest features.
July 24, 2020: Global
Poco is rolling out a stable MIUI 12 update for Poco F2 Pro. The software version of this update is V126.96.36.199.QJKMIXM and it is available for global variants. You can download the latest update for this device from the link mentioned below
July 24, 2020: Indonesia
Poco F2 Pro is getting an Android 10 update with stable MIUI 12 in Indonesia. The software of the latest update is 188.8.131.52 QJKIDXM. We recommend users to download the latest update to enjoy the latest features.
July 15, 2020 : Europe
The firmware version of stable MIUI 12 for Poco F2 Pro is V184.108.40.206.QJKEUXM upgrading from V220.127.116.11.QJKEUXM. Users have to download the 1.1GB package to install this update. Users can also download the update from the link mentioned below.
Currently, this update is rolling out for European variants of the Poco F2 Pro and other Global variants users might have to wait a little longer for the official rollout in their regions.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
Poco F2 Pro MIUI 12 Changelog :
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: Super wallpapers break physical boundaries and keep inspiring you with every touch.
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split-screen and floating windows.
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Recently connected devices will be pinned on top of the list for a short time
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Fix: Lock screen items were shown on the Always-on display
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t work on Always-on display in some cases
Removed: Lock screen and Always-on display issues in Second space
- New: Animated Home screen icons are neat and satisfying.
- New: We’ve added a new animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: Gravitational animations make returning to Home screen look seamless and natural.
- New: Varying speed options for shooting short videos
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t always work on Always-on display
- Fix: Noise appeared during calls when earphones were connected
*If you’ve something to share, send us on email@example.com.