Xiaomi is rolling out the first MIUI 14 update for the Xiaomi 11T Pro devices. The latest update is making its way to European markets with a bunch of new features and user interface elements. On the flip side, the firmware is also holding a new security patch that looks after the security exploits and makes the internal system more durable and reliable.
According to the information, the Xiaomi 11T Pro device owners residing in Europe are receiving the first MIUI 14 update with V22.214.171.124.TKDEUXM build. Alongside the version, the update is also accompanying a huge software package that weighs up to 4.5GB. Hence, we will recommend you opt for a standard Wi-Fi connection to conduct the installation.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
It’s worth mentioning that the new update is only available for beta users (Mi Pilots) at this moment. If the firmware appears to be a stable and bug-free build, then the company will roll out it to more users in the region. Thus, do not gloom if you don’t find the update on your notification panel.
Join Us On Telegram
Now let’s check on the changelog! The update brings some dynamic features of the MIUI 14 on board. Eventually, you will find excellent and impressive changes after installing the new update. Besides, you could also observe some hidden features in this operating system. To improve the security system, the company has attached an updated security system.
MIUI 14 Update Changelog
- MIUI uses memoria menus now and remains fast and responsive over longer periods of time
- Searching in Settings is now more advanced.
- With the search history and category results everything looks sharper
- Updated Android security patch to December 2022
- Increased system security
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and takes it to a new level.
- Fewer Supericenes will give your Home Screen a new look
- Home Screen folders will highlight the apps you need the most by keeping them just a touch away from you
Note: Update the Home Screen and Themes to the latest version to use Super Icons.