Xiaomi 11T Pro smartphone is attaining the latest February 2022 MIUI update in the Global ROM. Meanwhile, the device also accesses a few new features of the MIUI 13 interface. So far, the updates are rolling in different phases for the hyper device across the regions.
JOIN XIAOMI ON TELEGRAM
The above-mentioned device operating on the Global ROM is receiving the security patch as well as new implementations in different versions and update types. The February 2022 security update for Xiaomi 11T Pro smartphone is rolling out as V188.8.131.52.SKDMIXM with a size of 3.7GB via OTA. Moreover, it is stable beta recovery which may only be available for Mi Pilots at this moment.
Whereas, the new features of the MIUI 13 system can be accessed with build number V184.108.40.206.SKDMIXM. Further, it carries a software package that weighs up to 6.3GB in a stable fast-boot medium.
February 2022 Update
The February 2022 security patch brings on better stability for the internal structure of the device. It increases the system security and maintains firmness in the functioning management. Thus, it provides a ground that levels up the performance of the device and make it seamlessly efficient.
Changelog Of MIUI 220.127.116.11
As described above, the changes and implementations for the extreme smartphone is appearing separately from the security patch. Recently, the device has approached the MIUI 13 Global update in Europe. However, after exploring the changelog, we find a few more additions over the previous update.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android security patch to January 2022. Increases the system security
- “Crystallization” super wallpapers
- A new widget ecosystem with application support
- Improvement in overall stability
- Displaying of apps as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Enhancement in the accessibility support for Phone, Clock as well as Weather
- Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now