Late last month, Xiaomi released the MIUI-based Android 13 beta 3 updates for its flagship smartphone customers, the Xiaomi 12/12 Pro devices in China. The company is now rolling out this build to the Global market, which includes several new improvements and important bug fixes.
Xiaomi 12/12 Pro Android 13 Based Global MIUI Update
Android 13 Based MIUI update advanced software comes with version number V126.96.36.199.TLBMIXM and V188.8.131.52.TLCMIXM and users can identify the new build with these details. This new update has been released in the Global market and is in the public test version for Xiaomi 12/12 Pro smartphone users.
In addition, there are several improvements in the new build, including better overall system performance. This update fixed the fingerprint unlocking issue and the Wi-Fi switch issue improved Always On Display functionality and fixed the AOD style not selectable.
FYI, the Android 13 Developer Preview gives you all the features you need to improve compatibility and develop apps for the next version of Android. Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, and Xiaomi Pad 5 are currently available on Android 13 Developer Preview, which is free for developers to use.
Below you can check the full details related to the latest MIUI version number, the download link, and the complete changelog.
Xiaomi 12 / Pro Android 13 Based Global MIUI Update – Download Link:
- Xiaomi 12 – V184.108.40.206.TLBMIXM
- Xiaomi 12 Pro – V220.127.116.11.TLCMIXM
- Your device will be upgraded to the new version of Android. Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading. The update process might take longer than usual. Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update.
- It might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version.
- Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13. And you might not be able to use them normally.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
[Always on Display]
- Fix the problem that style of the Always on Display cannot be selected
- Fix the problem that fingerprints cannot be unlocked in the state of the lock screen