The Chinese smartphone company is working on fixing those identified bugs, you can check the list of fixes below for various smartphones. Some of them are random reboot issues while using the camera app, mic not working, and swipe up gesture. The company will release fixes for these bugs with the next software update.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro: Swipe up gesture issue
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Top issue:
1. Swipe up gesture is not working when the phone screen is horizontal in version V22.214.171.124.QECMIXM
Next OTA will Fix issue.
Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S: Mic not working
Xiaomi Redmi note 7/7S top issue:
1. Earphone MIC is not working in V126.96.36.199.QFGINXM
Next OTA will fix this issue.
Reason: Since the service of Google Voice Assistant is a foreground process and is resident in memory, if you open the voice match of Google Assistant, the input thread is occupied by Google Assistant during recording, which causes the recorder to fail to create the input thread successfully, which causes the recorded data to be empty
Xiaomi Redmi 7A: Mic issue
Redmi 7A top issue:
1. MIC is not working, and sending voice message in WhatsApp has no sound in V188.8.131.52.QCMMIXM
Next OTA will fix this issue
(Google assistant preempts the Mic problem, the next version is fixed)
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro: Random reboots
Redmi K20 Pro top issue:
1. Random reboot while using Camera F11 in V184.108.40.206.QFKINXM
Next OTA will fix this issues
There is no fix for this problem when packaging
20.7.2 Combined stable version
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9: P-sensor not working
Redmi Note 9 Top issue:
1. P-sensor is not working in version V220.127.116.11.QJOMIXM
Reason: The automatic calibration algorithm optimization of the P sensor supplier is incorporated into stable on 6/12.
V18.104.22.168.QJOMIXM is 6/8 packaged, not yet included, and will take effect on the planned 7/7 non-EEA 6.0 version.