The latest software update is now rolling out to the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro users in Europe and India. This update comes with June 2020 security patches for both the devices.
The June 2020 update for the European variants of Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro brings System security enhancement. While the Indian Mi 10 unit is getting many features with several optimizations and fixes.
The firmware version for European Variants of Mi 10 is V18.104.22.168.QJBEUXM (OTA size 434 MB) and Mi 10 Pro is V22.214.171.124.QJAEUXM (OTA size 433 MB). While the software version for Indian units of Mi 10 is V126.96.36.199.QJBINXM.
FOR EUROPEAN VARIANTS:
FOR INDIAN UNITS:
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
The updates rolling out via OTA in batches, so it may take some time to reach your device.
Xiaomi Mi 10 changelog for Europeans users:
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020.
- Increased system security.
Xiaomi Mi 10 changelog for Indian users:
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Fix: Brightness adjustment bar couldn’t be used when the Control center was opened for the first time
- Fix: Toggle order wasn’t correct on the old toggle panel
- Fix: Switching SIM cards crashed the app in some cases
- Fix: Accessibility features weren’t available in the editing mode
- New: Recently connected devices will be pinned on top of the list for a short time
- Fix: Lock screen items were shown on the Always-on display
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t work on Always-on display in some cases
- Removed: Lock screen and Always-on display issues in Second space