Xiaomi MIUI 13/Android 12 software update is rolling out for the Mi 10 devices in China. The update carries out in OTA (over the air) format for Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro in the region. After receiving.DEV extension, the device is all set to take off with MIUI 13 public release.
The Android 12 rooted MIUI 13 steals the attention of every user through its eye-catching feature. Recently, the Chinese manufacturer has released its newest software for many of its devices. The names include Mi 11, Xiaomi 11T, Redmi K30, and so on.
With respect to the identification, the MIUI 13 update unveils a particular version for the Mi 10 devices. The Mi 10 smartphone receives the update with a build number V220.127.116.11.SJBCNXM with a size of 4.5GB. Whereas, the Mi 10 Pro smartphone appears as V18.104.22.168.SJACNXM holds a package size of 4.7GB.
MIUI 13: Where all things connect
The above phrase simply means that MIUI 13 provides a platform that brings ease and comfort at the doors of the user. It ultimately delivers finer management and mechanisms for the internal core. Hence, making it simple and responsive towards the different operations and commands are given by the user.
Let’s have a quick review of what the changelog provides us with the new update.
- Privacy camera for face recognition and protective watermarks for images
- Introducing comprehensive anti-fraud protection mechanisms
- All-new Mi Sans system font with better readability
- “Crystallization” super wallpapers
- A new widget ecosystem with app support and personalization options
- Mi AI can be fully customized now
- New features for performing tasks seamlessly on multiple connected devices
- Improvement in overall stability
- Responsiveness for all systems as well as most popular third-party apps
- The home screen is now much more fluid and responsive
- Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Ambient sound recognition in Mi Ditto
- Voice controls are better recognized in Accessibility mode now
- Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, Weather, as well as Themes
- Privacy protection, secure web browsing, and better feed
- Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
- The wallet looks much better now
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2022. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Protective watermarks can be added as a pattern that is displayed over the whole image protecting it from unauthorized use
- Introducing comprehensive anti-fraud protection mechanisms that include warnings, official labels, and transaction shields
- Incognito mode restricts camera, microphone, and location permissions
- Secure input protects all the text you enter
- Privacy camera only shows your face and masks the rest of the picture when face recognition is in need
Mi Smart Hub:
- Tablets can connect to the portable hotspot in one tap
- Phones and tablets have a shared clipboard now. Copy items on one device – and paste them on the other.
- An option for taking a photo with the phone’s camera is now available
- Handoff is now seamless between Xiaomi phones and tablets where the same Mi Account is in usage
- Apps can be seamlessly hand-off between phones and tablets
- Verification codes on phone are accessible on a tablet
- Photos were taken with a phone display instantly on a tablet accordingly
- A new widget ecosystem offers lots of items that can make your Home screen more informative
- New gorgeous widgets for system and third-party apps
- Lots of customizable widgets, including different clocks, signatures, and stickers
Mi AI voice assistant: Customizable Mi AI’s avatar, timbre, and controls
System font: All-new Mi Sans system font with better readability
Wallpapers: “Crystallization” super wallpapers