Xiaomi has started to rollout the new software update for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Mi 10, Mi 10 Ultra, Mi Play, Redmi 9A, and Poco F2 Pro. It installs the latest Android patch to enhances system performance.
This update optimizes the system security, stability, and performance of Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Mi 10, Mi 10 Ultra, and Poco F2 Pro. It brings the July security patch for Mi play to improve system security.
For Redmi 9A, this update brings most of the features we have to come to know from MIUI 12. It resolves floating windows and unresponsive touch issues of Poco F2 Pro.
Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update for these devices.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
Updated Software Version:
Redmi 9A – V188.8.131.52.QCDCNXM
Mi 10 Lite Zoom – V184.108.40.206.QJVCNXM
Mi 10 – V220.127.116.11.QJBCNXM
Mi 10 Ultra – V18.104.22.168.QJJCNXM
Mi Play – V22.214.171.124.OFICNXM
Poco F2 Pro (Global) – V126.96.36.199.QJKMIXM
Poco F2 Pro (Russia) – V188.8.131.52.QJKRUXM
CHANGELOG OF THIS UPDATE:
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Xiaomi Mi Play
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2020. Increased system security.
Poco F2 Pro (Global)
Other improvements and optimization
- Optimization: The screen didn’t always respond to touch during unlocking
- Fix: Floating windows made the screen unresponsive to touch in some cases
Poco F2 Pro (Russia)
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected].