Xiaomi is rolling out the first MIUI 14 software update for the flagship Mi 11 LE (Latest Edition) devices in China. This a giant upgrade that welcomes a bunch of new features and additions for the respective phones. On the other hand, it also brings an updated security patch that makes the handset more stable and productive in terms of daily operations.
According to the latest information, the update is appearing with the MIUI 14 version V126.96.36.199.TKOCNXM. Alongside the build number, the update is holding a massive software package that weighs up to 7.1GB. Hence, we will recommend you install the new firmware under a standard Wi-Fi connection and check the storage space before proceeding further.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Speaking of the new additions, the update is bringing dynamic changes to the user interface. Besides, it makes the privacy section more authentic and better regarding features and functions. Also, the update has added a variety of new services to the device that makes the overall user experience better for the corresponding phone holders.
Join Us On Telegram
Moreover, the update also brings the November 2022 security patch on board. Eventually, you will observe better durability and responsiveness after installing the latest update. It could happen that the firmware may not be available for all the users at the moment. Hence keep patience.
You can check the full Xiaomi Mi 11 LE MIUI 14 update changelog below:
- Updated Android Security Patch to November 2022.
- Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Super icons will give your Home screen a new look. (Update Home screen and Themes to the latest version to be able to use Super icons.)
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
- New widget formats allow more combinations, making your experience even more convenient.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- More than 30 scenes now support end-to-end privacy with no data stored in the cloud and all actions performed locally on the device.
- You can press and hold the text on a Gallery image to instantly recognize it now. 8 languages are supported.
- Set your shared album as a screensaver on your TV and let all your family members enjoy these joyful memories together!
- Family services allow sharing of health data (e.g. heart rate, blood oxygen, and sleep) with family members.
- Child accounts offer a series of sophisticated measures of parental controls, from limiting screen time and restricting app usage to setting a secure area.
- Family services allow sharing all the essential things with the people you care about most.
- Family services allow creating of groups with up to 8 members and offer various roles with different permissions.
- You can share photo albums with your family group now. Everyone in the group will be able to view and upload new items.
Mi AI voice assistant
- Dealing with calls is so convenient with Mi AI: it can filter spam calls or easily take care of the calls for you.
- Mi AI is no longer just a voice assistant. You can use it as a scanner, translator, call assistant, and more.
- Mi AI allows you to perform complicated daily tasks by using simple voice commands. Communicating with your device could never be easier.
- With Mi AI, you can scan and recognize anything – be it an unfamiliar plant or an important document.
- Mi AI is ready to help whenever you bump into a language barrier. Smart translation tools support multiple languages.
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly in some cases
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
- Your device can work with much more types of wireless card readers. You can open supported cars or swipe student IDs with your phone now.
- Whenever you sign out of your account, you can choose to keep all your cards on the device without having to add them again next time.
- You can boost connection speed using mobile data when the Wi-Fi signal is too weak.