August 27, 2020:
Now, Xiaomi has officially announced the stable MIUI 12 update for the Mi 9 SE for the Global and European units. It brings a set of new features and improvements for better user experience. The MIUI 12 update already released for Mi 9 SE in China.
August 17, 2020:
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 stable update brings a number of new features such as new visual design, new animations, dynamic display, enhanced privacy, new camera features, and many more for better user experience.
This update also optimizes the control center, press and hold redirection options, Pro mode parameter, fixes some known issues, and more. Below you can check the complete changelog, download link, and updated software version to install the latest update.
Updated Software version in different regions
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE (Global) – V188.8.131.52.QFBMIXM
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE (Europe) – V184.108.40.206.QFBEUXM
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE (Russia) – V220.127.116.11.QFBRUXM upgrading from 18.104.22.168.QFBRUXM
XIAOMI Mi 9 SE CHANGELOG:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: MIUI 11 custom toggle order is preserved after updating to MIUI 12
- Fix: Some toggles disappeared from Control center in the editing mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Optimization: Full screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with an animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.