September 15, 2020:
Both devices share the same hardware besides the ROM and RAM and thus qualify for the same MIUI ROM. You can download and install the update from the link mentioned below.
August 30, 2020:
Xiaomi has already released the MIUI 12 update for some of its devices in different regions. Now, the company is rolling a new software update with MIUI 12 for global variants of Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. It comes with new features and improvements over the previous MIUI 11.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 stable update brings a number of new features such as new visual design, new animations, AOD, dynamic display, enhanced privacy, new camera features, and many more for better user experience.
The software version of the MIUI 12 stable update is 126.96.36.199.QFDMIXM for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. You can also download the latest update from the link mentioned below.
XIAOMI MI NOTE 10 PRO CHANGELOG:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new body based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- Newwipe down from the top right corner of the screen to open the Control Center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Fix: Lock screen items were shown on the Always-on display
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t work on Always-on display in some cases
- Removed: Lock screen and Always-on display issues in Second space
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.