The super smartphone Redmi K30 Pro is receiving the MIUI 18.104.22.168 update uprooted on the Android 12 surface. The update is rolling out in the origin place of China at the moment. However, the rollout is taking place again with some more improvements and bug fixes for the device.
Xiaomi is releasing MIUI 22.214.171.124. update for Redmi K30 Pro users with an identical version which is V126.96.36.199.SJKCNXM. Whereas, the update brings along a software package that carries 4.6GB in size. The users must ensure to have ample space in their device for the storage of the software.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog
The latest update offers goodies-like features for device users residing in China. These features and implements are related to the system stability, tough privacy protection, as well as enhancement to various system applications. As a result, the users will enjoy an experience like never before.
- Responsiveness for all systems and most popular third-party apps
- The home screen is now much more fluid and responsive
- Voice controls are better recognized in Accessibility mode now
- Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, Weather, as well as Themes
- Privacy protection, secure web browsing, and better feed
- Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
- The wallet looks much better now
- Improvement in overall stability
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Ambient sound recognition in Mi Ditto
- Opening of apps as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- The addition of Protective watermarks as a pattern displays over the whole image protecting it from misuse
- Introducing comprehensive anti-fraud protection mechanisms that include warnings, official labels, as well as transaction shields
- Incognito mode restricts camera, microphone, and location permissions accordingly
- Secure input protects all the text you enter consequently
- Privacy camera only shows your face and masks the rest of the picture when face recognition is required
NOTE: To be able to use all MIUI 13 privacy protection features, update Gallery, Security, Contacts, and Messaging to their latest versions
Mi Smart Hub: The new application allows you to connect to a portable hotspot with one tap. Moreover, it enables the users to share the same elements for both phones and tablets without any hindrance. For instance, clipboard, verification codes, Handoff gestures with the same Mi Account, image features, and much more.
Widgets: The all-new gorgeous widget ecosystem delivers more options as well as customizations making the home screen more informative and innovative.
System Font: New Mi Sans font with better readability
Wallpaper: Crystallization super wallpapers
Mi AI Voice Assistant: Full customizations for Mi AI’s avatar, timbre, and controls accordingly
NOTE: The above must be updated to their latest version for accessing the new features.