Xiaomi has started expanding the Android 12 fixed MIUI 13 update for Mi 11 Lite 5G devices across the globe. The update recently took place in Europe as a stable fast-boot update for the NE (New Edition) devices. However, we find some exceptions while exploring the changelog.
So far, the Chinese manufacturer has released the latest MIUI 13 system for many of its flagship and mid-range smartphones. The inclusion has Mi 11, Mi 10, Xiaomi 11T, and so on. Consequently, the company is trying to give its users an experience that is innovative, interesting, and at the same time consists of comprehensive abilities.
MIUI 13 Interface
Launched in December 2021, the latest Android 12 rooted system offers various simple yet advanced features. Whether it is the internal system of the device, performance level, or the UI components. MIUI 13 has proved the phrase “MIUI 13: Where all things connect”
Although, for now, the changes remain to a limit for the device. Maybe the company is trying better implements and additions and will soon release them in the upcoming days.
Build Version & Package Size
The Mi 11 Lite 5G users can identify the MIUI 13 (Android 12) update as V188.8.131.52.SKIMIXM version. Further, the software accompanies an update package that weighs a size of 6.2GB. Hence, a standard Wi-Fi connection is required while the installation procedure.
Changelog of MIUI 13
- “Crystallization” super wallpapers
- A new widget ecosystem with application support
- Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Improvement in overall stability
- Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock as well as Weather
- Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
The Mi 11 Lite 5G users can download the software manually by following the given steps:
- Navigate the Settings menu.
- Select the About Phone section
- Choose the Software/System Updates
- Tap on the MIUI version
- Wait for the search to finish
- Download & Install the software