Xiaomi has pushed the Android 9-based MIUI 12 update for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro in India. It brings a set of new features and optimization for a better user experience.
READ MORE: Xiaomi MIUI 12 Update Tracker: These Redmi, Mi and Poco devices have received the update so far
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 stable update brings a number of new features such as new visual design, new animations, enhanced privacy, Weather, Notes, Dynamic background, and many more.
Currently, this update is rolling out for the Mi Pilot testers and soon this update will release for all users of Redmi 6 Pro devices.
The software version of this update for Redmi 6 Pro is V188.8.131.52.PDMMIXM and updated package size of 644MB. Below you check the updated download link and complete changelog.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro changelog:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected]