It optimizes the full-screen gesture, system animations in some scenarios, Control center layout, Dark mode brightness, and more.
The new update brings new shortcuts to open the control center and notification shade as well as fixes the bug by which the Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode.
- Optimization: Full screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2021. Increased system security.
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Fix: Control center wasn’t always displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
Users of Redmi 8A Dual can manually download the update from the link mentioned below.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
Currently, Xiaomi is regularly working to rollout Android 11 update its eligible devices. However, the Redmi 8A Dual is not eligible for the Android 11 update.