Xiaomi has started to rollout the MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro users in Europe. It brings October 2020 security update for system security improvement.
READ MORE: Xiaomi MIUI 12 Update Tracker: These Redmi, Mi and Poco devices have received the update so far
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade, a new mode for scanning documents, optimization of Dark mode, and fixes some known issues.
The firmware version of this update is V220.127.116.11.QJZEUXM for Redmi Note 9 Pro. Below you can check the download link and complete changelog of this update.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 9 Pro CHANGELOG:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: Tapping a blank spot in Control center closes it now
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- New: A new mode for scanning documents
- New: Movie frame