Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
This update added a new option for the control center and mode for scanning documents. It also optimized wallpapers in Dark mode and fixed some known issues.
The firmware version of this update is 184.108.40.206.QJWRUXM for Redmi Note 9S. Below you can check the download link and complete changelog of this update.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 9S CHANGELOG:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- New: A new mode for scanning documents