Motorola Moto X30 Pro is getting a new update that welcomes a handful of camera optimizations. It further improves the performance efficiency of the device and makes it responsive to consumers’ operations
According to the latest information, Motorola Moto X30 Pro users can identify the camera optimizations-based update with S3SQ32.16-72-33. Further, it brings a small-sized software package of around 197 Megabytes.
Consequently, you can install the firmware by using a regular mobile data pack. Although make sure that you have at least 45% of the battery level in your handy gadget to proceed with the update installation.
Speaking of the changelog, the update adds stability to the device’s system. It brings the February 2023 security patch. Though the improvement package is quite old, it doesn’t make any compromises on the benefits.
In addition, the corresponding phone users will get firmness in the communication segment of the handset. However, the star of this update is the camera optimizations. Eventually, users will notice a better blur effect in the optical framework while capturing their favorite moments.
- Added anti-shake mode in the camera settings
- Added video background blur function
- Updated Moto camera to the latest version
- Optimized camera shooting performance
- Optimized front camera effect
- Optimized shooting effect of the main camera
- Fixed saturation problem in the Professional mode
- Fixes some known bugs and improves stability
- Integrates February 2023 security patch
- Updated Moto App to the latest version
- Updated Moto Personalization to the latest version
- Fixes the occasional abnormality of battery power
- Improves stability