Apart from smartphones, Huawei also pays attention to its smart wearable device segment and is committed to launching new products with the latest features in the coming days.
At the same time, Huawei has started rolling out a new firmware update for Huawei Watch GT 2. This update comes with a bunch of new features and customization features that can improve overall system performance.
According to the changelog, this update supports moon phases, severe weather warnings, downloading new watch faces, viewing various new information in the weather, and improving system stability.
In addition, this smartwatch supports multi-device transfer for IoT connections and more third-party applications, which will increase the number of applications available to users. For more information, below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
Huawei Watch GT 2 – 22.214.171.124 (24.22MB)
- Support downloading new watch faces through the Huawei Health app on the iOS phone
- Allows to view a variety of new information such as sunrise, sunset, and tides in the weather app
- Adds the information about the moon phase to the weather app
- Adds the bad weather warning to the barometer app
- Allows the cadence (min.) and cadence (RPM) to be displayed in the training app during cross trainer training
- Optimizes the system stability in certain situations