May 21, 2021
Realme 6 is getting a new Realme UI 2.0 beta update for Indian variants. It fixes some known issues and improves system stability.
The software version of this update is RMX2002_11_C.06 and users will have to install a 23.38MB software package to install the update.
May 12, 2021
The new update fixes several issues related to the System, Record, Contact, Camera, and Realme Lab. It also optimizes the smoothness of capture in the Photo mode of the rear camera, capturing photos in Video mode and switching modes from Portrait mode to others.
Below you check the updated software version and complete the changelog of this update.
- Realme 6 – RMX2002_11_C.05 (743MB)
- Realme 6i – RMX2001_11_C.05 (743MB)
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic some icons changing failure issue while switching the icon style to the dark mode
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while applying font size
- Fixed the probabilistic vibration issue while sliding the smart sidebar
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the recording list does not show the saving files
- Optimized the editing interface display of contact
- Fixed the probabilistic text display issue after export to contact
- Fixed the probabilistic automatic create the time list while switching to the dark mode
- Optimized the smoothness of continuous capture in Photo mode of the rear camera
- Optimized the smoothness of capturing photos in Video mode
- Optimized the smoothness of switching modes from Portrait mode to others
- Optimized the preview image effect of 10x zoom in Night mode in dark condition
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while the camera recognizes faces
- Fixed the probabilistic black bar flashing issue while entering thumbnails after capturing photos in 64M mode
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.