Last year, Realme unveiled two new audio products in India. One of them is Realme Buds Wireless Pro, which is the company’s fourth neckband headset. Buds Pro supports high-end LDAC Bluetooth codec, active noise cancellation (ANC), claimed 22-hour battery life, magnetic power switch, etc.
Now, the company has started rolling out a new software update for Realme Buds Wireless Pro headsets. The update comes with several fixes, optimization, and new features which enhance its stability as well as its performance.
Moreover, it adds 3 new sound effects – Base Boost+, Lively, and Clear, you can choose as per your usage. The update also adds the function that pressing the middle button is able to ring off. Additionally, it optimizes the accuracy of the battery gauge and fixes the crack sound issue in some situations.
The latest firmware update of Realme Buds Wireless Pro holds version number v126.96.36.199. You can update your Realme Buds Wireless Pro through the Realme Link app.
- Added the function that pressing the middle button is able to ring off
- Optimized the accuracy of the battery gauge
- Added 3 new sound effects
- Fixed the crack sound issue in some situation
How to update:
- Open your Realme Link app and make sure you have connected your device.
- Select Realme Buds Wireless Pro and then click on the setting placed on the top of the screen.
- Now, then check for an update.
- Once it shows the update, Click on Update Now.
- Ensure your device is connected to your device.
- Keep your Realme Buds Wireless Pro charge at least 60%.
- Don’t exist the Realme Link app in-between update.