Xiaomi has kicked off its latest security patch, February 2022 for Redmi Note 9 Pro in Taiwan. The update is occurring in the region through the OTA (over the air) format. With respect to the software, the patch implants over the ground of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition. Thus, bringing swift performance and smooth mechanisms.
Changelog of the Update
The changelog exhibits the characteristics of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced as well as the improvements that take place due to the new patch. Let’s have a go-through of it.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance: More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, hence ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant as well as responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022.
- Increased system security.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro users are obtaining the February 2022 security update with a specific build number which is V184.108.40.206.RJZTWXM. Further, it appears with a software package that holds 2.7GB of size. Being an OTA update, the users might face some delay to see the update on their device. However, they can opt for the manual method of checking it.
Redmi Note 9 Pro users can simply upgrade their device by navigating to the Settings menu. Then, select the About Phone section and click on the System Updates. Now, tap on the Android version and let the smartphone search for suitable update options. Finally, click on the Download and Install tab at the bottom of the screen to update your device.