Nokia G11 has started grabbing the major Android 13 software update in the global market. The company has started the initial rollout and will soon reach more regions around the globe, with a variety of new enhancements.
According to the latest information, Nokia G11 smartphone users residing in the Netherlands are receiving the stable Android 13 upgrade. The changelog reads that the software package weighs up to 2.4 Gigabytes. Therefore, we will suggest keeping sufficient room to install the new firmware.
In recent times, the manufacturer has blessed several devices with the perks of Android 13. For instance, Nokia X30, X20, X10, XR20, G50, G60, and so on. Eventually, this upgrade will help in breathing new life into the device with some prominent features.
Now let’s tour the changelog. As per the inputs, the Android 13 for Nokia G11 accompanies all-new Themed App Icons. This element lets you customize the phone’s home screen in your own style. Next, you get tools like Photo Picker and Notification Permissions that bring more control of your device to your hands.
In addition, you also get the April 2023 patch that looks after the security aspects and refines the stability of the internal system. Thus, you should install the update as it reaches your handy gadget. To check more details, you can sneak into the changelog below.
Android 13 Update Changelog
- Themed App Icons: Customize your phone to your personal style. Set more apps – not just Google apps, to match your phone’s wallpaper tint and colors.
- Photo Picker: Instead of sharing your entire media library with apps, you can select only the photos and videos they’ll need to access.
- Notification Permissions: Now, the apps you download need your permission to send notifications, helping you proactively protect your time and attention span.
- New Media Controls: Android 13 comes with a new media player that puts the album on full display and features a dancing playback bar.
- Google security patch 2023-04.
- Works with compatible apps.