Realme is releasing a new firmware update with November 2021 security patch for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition and Realme 7i users, which improves system security.
JOIN REALME ON TELEGRAM
Apart from the security patch, the update also optimizes the system stability and fixes some known issues. However, there’s no new feature noted in the update.
Currently, this update is based on Android 11 and soon these devices will receive the new update. Below you can check the changelog and updated software version.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Realme 7i – RMX2103_11.C.09
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition – RMX2195_11.C.08
● Updated Android security patch: November , 2021
● Fix some known issues
● Optimized system stability
- In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout.
- The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
- If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open your smartphone’s Settings.
- Scroll down, then click on Software Update.
- Check for the update.
- Download and Install it.