[UPDATE 2 – NOVEMBER 18, 2020]
The latest Android 11-based One UI 3.0 Beta 5 is now rolling out in India for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra smartphones. This update brings some bug fixes and improves the stability of your device for a better user experience. It also comes with the December 2020 security patch.
- G980FXXU5ZTKD – Galaxy S20
- G985FXXU5ZTKD – Galaxy S20+
- G988BXXU5ZTKD – Galaxy S20 Ultra
NOTE: The version ZTKD is also rolling out Beta 6 in other regions.
[UPDATE 1 – NOVEMBER 13, 2020]
A new One UI 3.0 Beta with version ZTKA is now rolling out in South Korea. It comes with the November 2020 security patch. You can check the complete changelog below:
- Only the wifi image is displayed in the wifi scan list, but the wifi icon +G is displayed in the top notibar.
- Closed as soon as Samsung browser runs
- Suddenly, the Samsung keyboard does not appear.
- It appears in the setting menu that the Wifi connection is not connected, but it is actually connected and executed normally.
- Even if the phone is left alone, it continues to stop with the popup that IMS Service has stopped.
- Network error occurs when receiving MMS
- Fixed other minor errors.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: November 10, 2020]
Samsung started the latest Android 11 based One UI 3.0 public beta program for the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series smartphones in several eligible countries including the US, South Korea, Germany, Poland, India, China, and the UK.
According to the latest information, Samsung is now rolling out the third One UI 3.0 beta build for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra users in Poland and UK. In addition, this is the 5th One UI 3.0 beta for the Galaxy S20 series users in Germany and the 4th beta in Korea (via Sammy Fans).
The latest One UI 3.0 beta is identified with build versions: G981BXXU5ZTK7, G986BXXU5ZTK7, and G988BXXU5ZTK7 for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra respectively. It also comes with the latest Android security patch released in November 2020.
It fixes the bugs of the previous beta build and enhances the system functions for a better user experience. This update also brings an improved One UI Home as well as Samsung Internet.
Check the complete changelog below.
- You cannot hear the caller during voice and video calls.
- The background is not blurred when the notification bar is open.
- After connecting DeX, when editing the screenshot, the area at the top and bottom is cut off.
- When trying to unlock the device using biometrics, the device does not unlock, the lock screen is unresponsive and the screen off button stops working.
- After starting Youtube music, safe mode starts, the device starts to run slowly and restarts.
- One UI Home has been updated.
- Samsung Internet application has been updated.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
What about the stable One UI 3.0?
Samsung has already confirmed that the stable One UI 3.0 update will be available to the Galaxy S20 series in December 2020.