As promised, AT&T has started rolling out the One UI 2.0 and Android 10 OS update to the Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 series. This update is already available for the unlocked Galaxy Note 9 and S9 series devices in the US.
- Galaxy Note 9: N960USQU3DTA4
- Galaxy S9: G960USQU7DTA5
- Galaxy S9+: G965USQU7DTA5
- One UI 2 upgrade with Android 10.
- It also brings new navigation gestures, a native screen recorder, improved Digital Wellbeing functionality, and more.
- It includes the January 2020 security patch.
This major OS update is rolling out to the Galaxy S9, S9+, and Note 9 smartphones. It is available in the US on the AT&T network. The size of this update is nearly 2GB.
How to check for the software update?
If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device Settings then tap on the Software update menu and go for the Download and install option.
Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips:
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to automatically crop screenshots
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to stop incoming calls from taking over your screen
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to enable Gesture navigation and how to use them
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to enable Dark Mode
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to use native screen recorder