With the start of the month, Samsung has started rolling out the stable One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy S10 series devices in Switzerland. Although the company has also pulled out the update due to some reasons.
Verizon locked Galaxy S10 phones have ready started to get the latest version of One UI and now as per the latest information, Samsung, and AT&T are rolling out the Android 11 update for the bounded Galaxy S10 series devices in the US. Users can identify the latest update on their devices with the help of the following build versions.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – G970USQU4FTLN
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus – G975USQU4FTLN
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – G973USQU4FTLN
Along with the new features of One UI 3.0, this new firmware also installs the latest January 2020 security patch for improved system security and device stability. As per the latest security bulletin of Samsung, the January patch fixes 1 critical and 47 high levels of CVEs.
Thanks for the tip – Ryan Ellis
Based on Google’s latest Android 11, the One UI 3.0 brings a number of features and changes in the user interface including better privacy controls notification history, chat bubbles, refreshed user interface, and much more.
How to check for the update:
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps, tap Settings > System updates > Check for system updates
- Note: These instructions apply if you are checking for updates manually
- If your device finds a new software update automatically, then tap on Download now