If you want to download the first One UI 2.0 beta update manually, you can do this from the link below.
NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP’s ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
Download links :
– Beta 1 update link – From CSJ1 to ZSK5 firmware
– New Beta update link – From ZSK5 to ZSK7 firmware
RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip
Steps to Install One UI 2.0 Beta on the Galaxy Note 9:
After downloading the firmware file, it’s required for you to rename the file as “update.zip”. After downloading and renaming the firmware, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Extract the SDK on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume up buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
Try with a MicroSD :
– Rename the downloaded .bin file to update.zip
– Copy it to your microSD
– Reboot your phone in recovery mode (Hold power+bixby+volume up buttons while rebooting)
– Select Apply update from SD card
– Navigate and select the previously copied update.zip
– It will start the update and reboot your phone once it finishes
Thanks, XDA Forum!