Earlier today, we reported that the stable One UI 2.0/Android 10 updates had been released in Germany. It has now been released in more regions.
The software version of this update is G970FXXU3BSKO, G973FXXU3BSKO, and G975FXXU3BSKO for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ respectively.
The stable One UI 2.0 update for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ are available for download now. The update is being sent out OTA gradually. It may take some time before it becomes available in all markets.
You can check for the update manually by heading into the Settings > Software update menu on your device. If you want to download the stable One UI 2.0 update manually, you can do this from the link below.
NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP’s ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build…
- Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G975F_ZSKL_BSKO
- Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G973F_ZSKL_BSKO
- Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G970F_ZSKL_BSKO
RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip
Steps to Install One UI 2.0 on the Galaxy S10 Series:
After downloading the firmware file, it’s required for you to rename the file as “update.zip”. After downloading and renaming the firmware, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Extract the SDK on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip.
2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
3. Shut down your phone.
4. Hold simultaneously Power+bixby+volume up buttons to get into stock recovery.
5. Using your volume keys navigate to “update via SdCard” and press the power button to select it.
6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file “update.zip” and press the power button to select it.
7. The update will start. Leave it till it completes. It will take some time.
8. The phone will reboot by itself and load android.
You can go to the XDA Developers page for the full set of instructions on how to install the firmware alongside the download links.